I promised it, and I did it: here there are the preparation of the toiletry bag.
Knowing that, as suggested by Anthony, it is better to have a “just in case” baggage, knowing that they have the bad habit to arrive the day after, I plan to have the essential on the onboard luggage:
- shower Gel;
- shampoo for Xim;
- shampoo for Marie;
- hand cream;
For toiletries, I also included a small first aid kit:
- cleanser serum for the eyes
- enough to survive to stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting (yes, in short: gastrointestinal trouble)
Otherwise, the content is composed of:
- contact lenses, including for me, because in the onsen, this will prevent me breaking my head on the ground because of my myopia
- relieving foot cream. I care them. A lot.
- nail cutting (tool for socks survival)
- alcohol-based hand solution
I have not put toothbrushes and toothpaste or things for makeup (in hand luggage) because we still need them.
For shampoo, I will not use too much, because as for March 8th, I will go to the hairdresser and I will cut everything. Farewell shampoo-slavery!
I think someone will think of me I am paranoid, but I still feel like I am forgetting something…